picoCTF 2018 Writeup - Let's Start

PicoCTF 2018 Write-up - As I solve this problem

This was my first CTF attempt this year. I thought I wouldn't be able to solve any problems, but surprisingly I solved a couple of questions. The result was as follows on the diagram. 
I didn't solve all the problems by myself, but I will write a write-up relating to the questions that I have solved.

There was a total of 102 problems, including newly introduced machine learning problem (Dog and Frog)


I will write my write-up with my style which will be in the following format
  1. Question Name and information
  2. The vulnerability of this problem/Methods that I can use to this problem
  3. In detail (maybe if I'm not lazy)
  4. Program/Code

Please let me know, if you have any questions regarding to the writeup.

Comments

Popular Posts