Django Web Dev Diary Part - 1

Django Web Development Diary Part - 1 (My opinion)


Everybody is talking about web development, even my colleagues are also talking about it. So, I have gotten interested in web development and decided to try out as well. First, I had to do a little bit of googling to get the answers of following questions.

  • What are web and web application?
  • Why so important?
  • What kind of language/web framework can I use to develop?

What are web and web application?


Web 
  • Informatics, do not have user interaction
  • A static website, only based on HTML, javascript and CSS
Web Application
  • Opposite of web
  • User interactive
  • More fun and dynamic

Why do we need web/web application?


Its all because all the information can be found on the web and it never closes, not like an offline market where it opens only during working hour. Furthermore, the first line of communication between the company and potential clients happens on the web. Nowadays, most of their companies have their own websites to advertise their products or find potential customers.

What kind of language/web framework can I use to develop?


This part, there are so many things that I need to talk about, but I will explain as time goes by. The answer to this question is, you can most of the language that you are using to develop web/web application. Personally, I use python and Golang and this post will talk about more towards python and golang users.

Python has Flask and Django which are the most famous web framework. 
Golang has multiple web framework but I recommend aah and Iris.


Reference
  • https://www.seguetech.com/website-vs-web-application-whats-the-difference/
  • https://www.novasoftware.com/Articles/The-Importance-of-Website-Design-and-Web-Development-Services-for-a-Company.aspx

Comments

Popular Posts